Monday, June 11, 2007

I am back again! Things have changed since my last post. Changed Job, Moved to NYC, Entered into stock trading... one of my favorite pass time. Moreover, now I have started thinking about MBA seriously. Though many questions still remain to be answered, but, I am ready to venture.

First, lets begin with foreign language. With some research and more of my hunch, I decided to learn french. Europe is opening up to the rest of the world and I hope to have good use of french by the time I complete my MBA. Sounds interesting? Lets see...

Next, my English language skills. Man! I really need to get back to my dictionary and start referring and using the words I use to use often. I think I have really lost the touch of writing skills as well. lets see how much I can revive.

Humm... community service! This something that I really have to think about. I am not sure If there is much to back me up. Trying to do something innovative. Lets hope it works out and helps in my application.

I think I can also start looking onto some old MBA essays and start writing something about myself. After all, its so difficult to articulate your five years of achievements and work-ex.

No comments: