Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Since last couple of weeks I was feeling extremely annoyed with whatever was going around me. If something went against my will, I was getting mad and a heat wave was blazing into my mind. Everything seemed to be so convoluted and every task labyrinth.

I talked to meenu and we found that since I have tied myself to a schedule, I am feeling irritated. I was deviating from the schedule and that was causing all this mess in my mind. We decided that I am not making any schedule for myself until meenu gets her residency. After all I should remain calm in this tensed situation.

I also thought that probably I am getting weak (not thin!) and that is why I am crumbling in front of heavy stress of meenu's admission. As was advised by one of my friend on an earlier similar problem some time back, I decided to have an apple a day. This advice did come from meenu earlier, but you know, she is wifi...

I started to have an apple in the morning and milk at night and voila! Today, when I encountered a similar evidence of "things not going the way I want them to", I remained composed and did not even think about it again.

Now what does that mean to me:
1. Listen to doctors advice
2. Fruits keep your spine straight.
3. Even if you are mad at something, realize that its a problem with you! Take it easy and resolve the issue at hand.

No comments: